Circular Memory

A bottle cap seals the top opening of a bottle. 

A plastic bottle cap is just a trash but when you see it imaginatively, you realize that its circular shape is like our lives. We know this concept are too “GASGAS” but the fact that the cycle of life, there is always a top and bottom, a top when we are in success and victory but unfortunately there is always a bottom, when we were lost and defeated.

But suddenly, when I look at the brand name of the plastic bottle cap, it’s a “Mountain Dew”, the soft drink that I always drink before go home after classes. A remember when first time I enter PUP, I go to the canteen to eat my lunch after I get my PUPCET permit. I bought Mountain Dew and Buy 1 Take 1 burger for only 20 pesos. So every time I saw or encounter the word Mountain Dew, I always remember my first entrance in PUP.

Even if this little plastic bottle cap is a trash, but still, it reminds me on a something happened before. 
Copyright 2011 Periyodista.
Blogger Template by Noct | Distributed by: best blogger seo template 2012free blogger templates like website | best free vpn yahoo answers cheap vpn netflix